| OUR MISSION|
KeoweeCares is a non-profit, volunteer organization with a mission to help the residents of Keowee Key remain in their own homes as they cope with disabilities.
• Need A Ride- a volunteer-based, personal transportation system serving KK residents who are unable to drive with access to shops, medical appointments, and other activities. On an occasional basis, drivers will also deliver meals from the Club to those unable to get there themselves.
• Medical Loan Closet - that offers common medical equipment and aids such as crutches, rollators, wheel chairs and bath assists at no cost to residents. Delivery and return of the items are part of the service.
• Provider Reviews - a registry of contractors, home maintenance, and other service providers that have been rated by fellow Keowee Key residents. (Please note KeoweeCares does not endorse any of these service providers; we simply maintain a repository of these ratings.)
• Medical Providers Guide - a group of links to the web sites of all the major providers in the upstate. Each site provides helpful information about each provider.
• File of Life cards – a summary of pertinent medical information for residents to post on their refrigerator doors to promote a faster response to medical emergencies.
For more information, contact us by adding a comment using the Feedback/Comments button found on the About Us Menu.
NOTE: KeoweeCares is not affiliated with Keowee Key’s C.A.R.E (Committee for Architectural Review and the Environment.